Resource updates seem off.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

NadunHagar
Novice Crafter

Resource updates seem off.

Post by NadunHagar » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:09 pm

I am currently using the PreCU version of 0.9.8. The first few days it worked fine then all of a sudden it stops updating current resources. It says "### resources (Time) from SWGcraft.org" and seems to be updating on 30min intervals. The problem is while in the Resouce tab, under Current Resources with "All Resources Classes" selected its still saying the newest spawn is over 2 days ago. SWGCraft.org says other wise. This issue has happened a few times over the last week since Ive tried to get Aide up and running again for me.

Last time I had to back up my Guards, delete the SWGAide folder and boot the jar up fresh to repopulate with recent resources. Is this a known bug? Is there a work around?

Also under options I have Basilisk selected (my current server), Auto update checked with the correct time zone. User info is verified and saved. SWGCraft data Base URL is swgcraft.co.uk. Ive tried changing this to swgcraft.org, verify works but resources update still.

Should I have my serve's galaxy's selected or Swgcraft.co.uk? Is the default Base URL correct as well directing to the .co.uk address?

Little frustrating 8)

Thanks!

NadunHagar
Novice Crafter

Re: Resource updates seem off.

Post by NadunHagar » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:31 pm

Quick note. Now even putting the jar file in an empty folder, starting it fresh, will not pull down any resources from swgcraft.org.

*edit* Its seems to be picking up on displaying Depleted Resources, as recent as 8hours ago. Current Resources hasnt updated in almost 3 days.

NadunHagar
Novice Crafter

Post by NadunHagar » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:01 pm

At my wits end over this one. Fresh installs with default info will sometimes repopulate the current resources page. Other times, like last night, fresh install and it ran for hours, no update. No resources listed at all. Checked auto update left it going, nothing still. Loved this program, but I really might dump it.

Is there no way to manually import currentresources.xml? At least I could script my server to pull down that file every 30min and have Aide update from that.

Sobuno
Developer

Post by Sobuno » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:43 am

NadunHagar wrote:Is there no way to manually import currentresources.xml? At least I could script my server to pull down that file every 30min and have Aide update from that.
currentresources.xml is available at http://www.swgcraft.org/dev/sendfile.ph ... ces.xml.gz (gzipped)

I unfortunately do not have the time at the moment to look into issues, sorry :(

NadunHagar
Novice Crafter

Post by NadunHagar » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:32 am

Sobuno wrote:
NadunHagar wrote:Is there no way to manually import currentresources.xml? At least I could script my server to pull down that file every 30min and have Aide update from that.
currentresources.xml is available at http://www.swgcraft.org/dev/sendfile.ph ... ces.xml.gz (gzipped)

I unfortunately do not have the time at the moment to look into issues, sorry :(
Thank you for at least replying.

I know of the file, thats why I was wondering if there was a manually import it into SWGAide. I tried setting a local path when I unlock the settings in Aide but to no avail. I guess Im not sure if that would even matter if I could set it in the unlock area of the options menu. The default path is correct as it stands, the file its pulling from swgcraft is there so I doubt my results would be any different if it called it locally.