Where is everyone

Discuss anything and everything in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Re: Where is everyone

Post by Memnoc » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:06 pm

Just wondering how many people on the Bria server. ??

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Post by Monty Burns » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:24 am

Memnoc wrote:Just wondering how many people on the Bria server. ??

I went to the starport and counted them.

Ok I don't really know but felt like posting, as I recall Bria is one of the medium to heavy populations.

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Memnoc » Fri May 01, 2009 8:17 pm

Please list your character name and server.

Nicrox: Bria server

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Memnoc » Tue May 05, 2009 11:11 pm

I'm back playing swg. I'm on the bloodfin server hope too meet some people from here on there nick is slew

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Post by Monty Burns » Sat May 09, 2009 8:43 am

All my main characters are on Sunrunner with one exception I have a very old character on Wanderhome that I intend to leave there.

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Memnoc » Sat May 09, 2009 12:45 pm

I've been told alot of people went too Sunrunner with the free server move. When I moved my charcter 'Memnoc' to Bria I had too change the nick :(

But I've decided too commit myself too swg for one year and just enjoy crafting instead of bouncing around mmo's.

fridge33sam
Intermediate Crafter

Post by fridge33sam » Sat May 09, 2009 3:06 pm

Memnoc wrote:I've been told alot of people went too Sunrunner with the free server move. When I moved my charcter 'Memnoc' to Bria I had too change the nick :(
Yeah, I had to change both my toons' names when I moved to Flurry! I HAD the names of Rawlph and Trebla. Who'd of thunk it that those would have been taken!?! Bah, I upgraded to better names, my Wookiee is now Nagurra (Warrior Judge if I remember right) and Slakkarr (a Mon Cal that had lived up to the inference :roll: ).
Iron Chef Slakkarr CEO, Fishboi Industries

Guild Joker Nagurra CFO, Wookhunter Enterprises

All Vendors located in Ft Revolt, 800 Meters from the Rebel Outpost on Rori, Flurry Server.

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Post by Monty Burns » Sat May 09, 2009 10:15 pm

Memnoc wrote:I've been told alot of people went too Sunrunner with the free server move. When I moved my charcter 'Memnoc' to Bria I had too change the nick :(
We got a "reasonable" number of guilds from from Valcyn and Corbantis but mainly solos from the other servers, the problem Sunrunner faced in the server transfer process was that about a month before they started the conglomerate of Entertainers threw a temper tantrum and moved out of Mos Eisley for Theed or somewhere else leaving the place a deserted wasteland for people logging in to see how the server was.
But I've decided too commit myself too swg for one year and just enjoy crafting instead of bouncing around mmo's.
That is all I am doing, I have a Station pass and when I get a little burnt out on Star Wars I jump to EQ2 or Vanguard (I am planning to add Pirates to the grouping as well) for a day or two to wind down.

fridge33sam
Intermediate Crafter

Post by fridge33sam » Sun May 10, 2009 1:37 pm

Monty Burns wrote:
That is all I am doing, I have a Station pass and when I get a little burnt out on Star Wars I jump to EQ2 or Vanguard (I am planning to add Pirates to the grouping as well) for a day or two to wind down.
LOL, I go for the dumb-down all the way, I activate my sub to BattleField:Europe, the most realistic 1st person shooter that I can get away with.
Iron Chef Slakkarr CEO, Fishboi Industries

Guild Joker Nagurra CFO, Wookhunter Enterprises

All Vendors located in Ft Revolt, 800 Meters from the Rebel Outpost on Rori, Flurry Server.

MoonDragn
Apprentice Crafter

Post by MoonDragn » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:39 pm

I've come full circle and am now back in SWG on Sunrunner again. I do have 2 wookie left on Bria and Vacyn but they both got converted to low levels and I don't feel like submitting a ticket.

So I'm here til another game lures me away again. Aion and Stargate worlds are both in the near future and so is Champions.

redwhitenblue
Apprentice Crafter

Post by redwhitenblue » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:45 pm

I have to admit I'm addicted to swg. It's my first and only mmo and I just love the people. Unfortunately my main focus is no longer crafting since Skaebi hit 90 and loves instances, not to mention a medic is always needed. Now I'm only crafting to fill my needs and the needs of my guild, although I'm gonna TRY to see if I can make enough to sell for profit...
Akhor Slaga, Architect; Akihawa Aceric, Chef
Catalina Market, Rori, Flurry
1548, 75, -5884

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Memnoc » Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:52 pm

Just sending out a hello too everyone. I've been playing EQ2 for the last few months. Hass anyone tried the startrek mmo and what do you think of it ??

AtiInc
Apprentice Crafter

Post by AtiInc » Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:32 pm

Memnoc wrote:Just sending out a hello too everyone. I've been playing EQ2 for the last few months. Hass anyone tried the startrek mmo and what do you think of it ??
A few of mine and Zimoon's mates have...

Apparently its like marmite...

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Memnoc » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:58 pm

Monty Burns wrote:
Memnoc wrote:Just wondering how many people on the Bria server. ??

I went to the starport and counted them.

Ok I don't really know but felt like posting, as I recall Bria is one of the medium to heavy populations.
Are you sure its six. Whats the new update for swg. I have too say I'm really surprised that SWG is still running and EQ2. When STO was release the EQ2 servers died.

Swedishoyster
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Swedishoyster » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:45 am

Don't underestimate the power of the dark side...
Sork Inc. Perdition, Dantooine
Hunterella, Architect/Armorsmith - Sorkella, Ranger/Riflewoman
Snufsan, Tailor/Chef/x - Healerella, Doctor
Bimborella, Swordswoman/Medic - Sniperella, Rifle/BE