What Game are you playing

Discuss anything and everything in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

What Game are you playing

Post by Memnoc » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:13 am

Hello everyone this is memnoc I forgot my password and I can't resend it to my email since the service closed so I had to make a new swgcraft. I did send a mail to Zimoon but he hasn't responded. Anyways hows everyone doing sad too see SWG close. Rumor is that SOE is working on a new sandbox mmo along the lines of swg.

I guess alot of ppl went to swgemu I'd like too hook up with some of the swgcraft vets on emu. I think last time a few of us tried Pirates of the Burning Sea few years back. I was playing Eve Onlone until yesterday after 2 years I'm giving it a break. Post up here and let me know what everyones doing or if theres a new swgcraft and if a mod could message me and help me fix my small problem.

Thanks
Mike aka Memnoc
Last edited by Memnoc on Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sobuno
Developer

Re: Memnoc- I'M BACK

Post by Sobuno » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:14 am

Hi there, and welcome back :)

Zimoon has not been online on SWGCraft since August, so that is probably the reason he has not responded. Send me a private message instead (Or use the Contact page: contact.php), I should be able to get you your old account back.

It's somewhat empty in here, but I added EMU servers to the list of servers the other day, so resources from those are now able to be tracked on here; hopefully that will make the board a bit more active.

As for games, well, some people are playing the EMU (Me being one of them, though very sporadically) and others have ventured off to new games. Some have ventured off to new games (SW: TOR, although we haven't heard many reports back from them), and others have probably just quit MMORPG's altogether (Like I did a few years back when I was short on cash; I have so many other games anyway that I do not have the time to play :P)

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Memnoc » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:39 am

PM sent

I wonder what happened to Zimoon he was always active on the forums I hope he's doing ok. Even tho SWG is gone the rumor a few have heard has been SOE is working on a new sandbox mmo to replace SWG. I hope thats the case. How does the swgemu work and what has been implemented into swgemu and is swgemu active.

I can understand that its not the same now as it was back in 2003 with the spirit of the swg community changing and having to go to swgemu. From what I read when SOE introduced the NGE six weeks after the uproar Bioware started working on the new starwars and moved to Texas near SOE. The stage was set the down fall had begun for SWG.

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Memnoc » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:36 am

I'm still looking for swgcraft people to hook up with on the swgemu to form a swgcraft guild. I'm going to install swg tommorrow and get everything working.

Taonite
Novice Crafter

Post by Taonite » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:35 pm

Welcome back! :)

I've been on and off of the SWGEmu myself, and a silent admirer/user of this site for many years. :oops: I'm running Skyrim, EQII, Allods, and Rappelz at the same time, now that SWG is gone. However, the appearance of an NGE Emu has hopes high! They've got a dummy server up for creating the worlds and contents already, and looks to be moving along quite quickly. Everyone watching them is hoping for a release near the end of this year, but again, that's all still in hopes, nothing concrete yet.

When you jump onto the Emu, look up Oddwan. She should be on most days during the early hours of the US as she's in London, but she does have a habit of staying up late, getting back into the game. lol Anyway, she's always been a top Beast Master crafter, and a good person to contact for crafting or any game play for that matter.

Hope to see you around!

Banzai
Novice Crafter

Post by Banzai » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:21 am

Memnoc I'm up for that. Default Guy on liberator.

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Memnoc » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:54 pm

Sounds good. My character name is Gozza Its the naked fat guy running around killing beetles.

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Memnoc wrote:Sounds good. My character name is Gozza Its the naked fat guy running around killing beetles.
And you want us to admit we know you? :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Memnoc » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:41 am

Savacc wrote:
Memnoc wrote:Sounds good. My character name is Gozza Its the naked fat guy running around killing beetles.
And you want us to admit we know you? :roll: :lol: :mrgreen:

Yeah Yeah don't make me pvp are you playing pirates of the Burning sea ?/

NaeBliss
Apprentice Crafter

Post by NaeBliss » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:33 pm

Silent user here also, but had good times using SWgaid and the site for resources.
Wanted to write in the thank you thread but its closed.

I was following the emu for a few years but indeed progression is slow, i have not heard of a NGE emulator ill go google for that, but i hope the Pre- NGE emu gets on the way, never liked the NGE.

Ill make a char on liborator aswell , he will be called Asangar.

I made one yesterday on TC-Nova but i forgot what all those buttons and icons are for lol, so im reading up on Pre- CU stuff.

If only Lucas would release the server info tot he community....

greetz all.

Savacc
Architect & Shipwright Forum Moderator

Post by Savacc » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:16 am

Memnoc wrote:... are you playing pirates of the Burning sea ?/
Off and on, Im currently in an off phase. Im considering making a char on Liberator.

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Memnoc » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:23 am

Savacc wrote:
Memnoc wrote:... are you playing pirates of the Burning sea ?/
Off and on, Im currently in an off phase. Im considering making a char on Liberator.
I made a character on the Liberator server you'll have too give us notice and tell us what your character name will be. Myself I'm really really disapointed in the lack of completion and the state of the swgemu is at. You would have thought that after six years like most emu's it would have been up and running but six years thats just dogging it..probley more for the resume then anything.

But for now it fills the gap until something comes along and a chance too grp up with the swgcraft ppl.

Banzai
Novice Crafter

Post by Banzai » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:09 am

I saw you running around the other day. No idea that was you. Naked guy is kinda hard to miss.

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Memnoc » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Ah yeah I remember good to see you. You was selling something to bad the bazzer doesn't work well. I don't see a search for it yet.

Before I forget....my subject heading Memnoc-I'm Back. My email account closed and I had forgeotten my password aand couldn't log in for almost 2 years. I didn't want to make a new account and the messege sent to zimoon went unanswered. So I ended up lurking until a week ago and got everything worked out.

Anyways I'm waiting for a new mmo called ArcheAge which should be coming to North America soon. I've added some youtube video's enjoy.

And post here your reponse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekaNIc8d ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPITJrDb ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jizbkapr6-Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5z8O7FZklk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1p1os9- ... re=related

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Memnoc » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:26 am

I think ArcheAge will be an awesome mmo. Since leaving eve two weeks ago I'm looking for another mmo I havn't found one yet. Maybe someone can reccomend one to me.