Video card

Discuss anything and everything in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderator

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Video card

Post by Memnoc » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Hey peeps anyone reccomend a 3gig video card wik 1k mhz. I'm building a new pc looking for a card with shader 5.0/win7/dx 11 for about hmmm 400.00 to 500.00 dollars. Plus a res of around 2500x1680...I want too see the bolts on a ship !!!!!

So hows everyone been doing and what has you been up to also has anyone seen any good movies.

Memnoc

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Re: Video card

Post by Monty Burns » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:24 pm

Beats me I just use a good old fashion Nvidia 680 GTX.

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Memnoc » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:47 pm

Hey Monty

That has to be one of those big block 400 hemi video cards I hear about :P So far I've spent about 1600.00 dollars building my rig time I'm done it will be out dated LOL. Archeage is hitting North America and should be out by either the end of 2013 or early 2014. I'm buying the mmo and hoping some here at swgcraft will join me.

Monty Burns
Master Crafter

Post by Monty Burns » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Memnoc wrote:Hey Monty

That has to be one of those big block 400 hemi video cards I hear about :P So far I've spent about 1600.00 dollars building my rig time I'm done it will be out dated LOL. Archeage is hitting North America and should be out by either the end of 2013 or early 2014. I'm buying the mmo and hoping some here at swgcraft will join me.
My days of jumping on the latest and greatest MMO are well in truly over I have been disappointed enough with the games delivered to pay for the privilege of disappointment.
Now my plan is to keep an eye on them and wait a couple of months after release to see whether they are successful or not so I would expect that I would do the same with Archeage.

Oh and by successful I mean have a reasonable player rating as I really don't care about numbers or commercial reviews as they have proven to be pointless (SW:TOR is a good example of EA purchasing good reviews of a mediocre game).

Memnoc
Intermediate Crafter

Post by Memnoc » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:14 pm

Monty Burns wrote:
Memnoc wrote:Hey Monty

My days of jumping on the latest and greatest MMO are well in truly over I have been disappointed enough with the games delivered to pay for the privilege of disappointment.
Now my plan is to keep an eye on them and wait a couple of months after release to see whether they are successful or not so I would expect that I would do the same with Archeage.

Oh and by successful I mean have a reasonable player rating as I really don't care about numbers or commercial reviews as they have proven to be pointless (SW:TOR is a good example of EA purchasing good reviews of a mediocre game).

yeah I hear you Monty I do the same. But at the same time when you look at a new mmo and garner info on the mmo you should be able to tell if the mmo in question is good or bad. Talking about SWTOR the owners of Bioware the makers of SWTOR are retiring and news is EA will consume up Bioware and sell of the assets.

But to be honest Archeage has a ton of things to do from treasure hunts too crafting too playerhousing pve/pvp to all sorts of things how can you NOT like this mmo :mrgreen: